The key to staying Balanced is knowing when you have lost it
What is Reiki and How can it help me?
Reiki is a Japanese technique that can be used for stress reduction, relaxation and self-healing. Reiki is administered by a certified practitioner through gentle hand placements over each of the 7 major chakras. The intention is to clear disruptions and blockages by transferring healing energy to restore the bodies natural balanced energy flow.
Reiki treatments feel like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through your body leaving you with a wonderfully relaxed feeling.
Reiki affects the whole person. It works where you need it most whether it be the Mind-Body-Spirit.
Reiki can be sent remotely over long distances or can be sent into the past to heal old wounds and even into the future to bring forth positive outcomes.
Reiki is safe and can be given to pets, children, pregnant women and the elderly.
Reiki has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. Reiki can never hurt it can only help. It works best in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Reiki is widely accepted in Hospitals and Health Care Centers as a means to aid in the healing process and to help provide relief. Note: Reiki is not meant to be a substitute for Medical Care. It is suggested that clients visit their physician regularly.
Reiki can be especially beneficial for:
• stress reduction
• reducing depression, anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• emotional balancing (ADHD, Bipolar Disorder)
• increasing self-esteem & self-worth
• problems sleeping
• making or handling changes in your life
• relationship issues
• coping with trauma, grief, loss
• sexual / physical / emotional abuse
• pre and post surgery (reduces recovery time & pain management)
• reduce side affects of medications or treatments (Cancer)
• living with chronic conditions (Lyme's disease, Lupus, RA, MS)
• mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing